Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yay for snow and crawling!

Thursday was a good day......... It snowed all night Wednesday night, so we woke up to a winter wonderland on Thursday.



If that wasn't good enough, Emma began crawling Thursday night! Strangely enough, she still won't crawl to get to me or Chad, but if she see's a magazine lying on the other side of the carpet she flies right over to it! She hasn't gotten into too much trouble yet but I have a feeling it's on the way.
So I hurt my back last week and it totally sucks! It happened on Tuesday and I waited for it to get better until Friday. When that didn't happen I went to the doctor, who told me I had pulled some muscles in my lower back. She told me basically that I couldn't do anything that requires me to bend forward for a week. Doesn't sound all that difficult, right? But try picking up an 18lb. baby from her crib, the floor, etc. etc. without leaning forward! It's not too bad when Chad or my mom is here to do those things for me, but on days like today when it's a weekend day and Chad is at work I have no choice. Everyone say a little prayer that my back gets better soon!

No comments: